Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat(Latin); Fortune Favors the Bold
Fortune Favors the Bold is the translation of the Latin Proverb: “Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat”.
One of the most known of its earlier use is when Terence, a Roman playwright used it in his comedy play called Phormio. Later on, the quote itself was made famous by the United States as the motto of notable US Navy ships and Trumbull College of Yale University.
The Latin word “Fortuna” represents the Roman Goddess of Chance and Luck. She started as an Italian farming deity, most often linked with Prosperity.
Yes indeed… Fortune Favors the Bold
Fortune Favors the Bold means that people who Bravely go after what they want are MORE successful than people who try to live SAFELY.
Actually, this also applies to me because I have also some kind of Boldness to go after something that I want. That being bold does suit my character.
By the way, My Apologies for the Temporary Slowdown in Writing my Blog Posts.
That being said, the funny thing is that without publishing a single post here the last few weeks, I have written much, much more in the same amount of time than ever before…you may be asking, how is that possible? I tell you more about this later.
You may wonder what is going on. Well…There’s Going On a Lot!
As you all know I am an enthusiastic student of John Thornhill’s Elite Program.
Starting this program 4 months ago, I Boldly took on the challenge (under supervision), of creating my product to release at a later date. The process of my product creation is going rather successfully! I’ll tell you why my product creation is going so darn well, here we go:
1. I am convinced that I am in The Best, Most Professional program in Internet Marketing, which is called Partnership to Success.
2. The guidance provided by Partnership to Success coaches John Thornhill and Randy Smith is Absolutely Fantastic, they are:
To the Point – Professional – Simple – Honest – Real
3. I do not get Distracted by Anything or Anyone but follow the program To The Point. In other words, I keep my focus by only concentrating on the program.
4. In my weekly live calls, I discuss my progress and gain Immediately Applicable New Insights.
5. I have a “Never Giving Up” mindset.
6. My positive attitude knows NO Limits. I focus on the things that are going well and see what Benefit I can get from the things that may have gone a little worse.
7. I take a certain amount of time to think it over and then I move to Action. I try not to get stuck in my thoughts all the time because then I am sure NOTHING will happen!
8. And yes I hate a standard 9 to 5 job where you know in advance exactly what you have and you will never know what you can really achieve so yes I push the limits, am bold in a way, I go for
FORTUNE FAVORS the BOLD
By going for that, am I taking more risks?….maybe the risks and challenges are greater, it may also seem that way because you think you have less certainty. However, I strongly believe that certainty simply does not exist.
For example, maybe your boss won’t need you in three months because his strategy has changed or his sales have dropped. That raises the question of what is security. A so-called permanent job gives absolutely no security.
If you keep thinking logically and do not walk in 7 boxes at the same time then I personally dare to take on any challenge. It makes life a lot more fun and interesting. At least for me.
As I wrote at the beginning of this post, I have written much, much more than ever so let’s point this out here.
I have written much and much more because I am working on my Product Creation and I am excited to tell you that the Foundation of my Product has been Built. It’s called
E-MAIL POWER MACHINE
The e-book E-MAIL POWER MACHINE(Includes Private Label Rights) is an almost 50-Page book with Highly, Valuable and Directly Applicable information about Professional Email Marketing.
Highly Valuable Information to Grab immediately with Both Hands to make your Internet Business a Breakthrough Success!
The next phase is the development of the Audio Version in which each chapter will be supported separately with the “Spoken Word”.
Hey Marcel…I can’t wait…when will your ebook be released?
Be patient, I’m working on it consistently and going for the Absolute Highest Quality. When my E-MAIL POWER MACHINE product is finished, I will reveal my full offer and of course the date of my Launch.
Quality takes precedence over Speed!
You’ll understand that I can’t tell you too much about it at this point but I suggest you keep visiting my blog regularly to check my updates. I promise you, it really is going to be a Phenomenally Interesting Offer so be sure to keep following me!
Yes, but Wait…What am I doing in the Meantime?… Well, you have 4 possible options:
1. Sit Back and Wait
2. Sign up through the Contact Form on my blog so you’ll be automatically notified when the e-book is about to be launched
3. Take action by Successfully Learning about Internet Marketing and Product Creation and click HERE
It was a real pleasure to write this post and I love it when you respond.
Oh sorry…I did not mention option 4, Here We Go: Skip 1 and go for options 2 AND 3
2 replies to "FORTUNE FAVORS the BOLD"